Sunday 21 March 2010

Filming - Legal alien (second attempt) Part 2 Coombe Girls' Science block

On 17th of March,

me and my actor (Ivan Ustenko) went to the science block in Coombe Girls school after school to film our last bit of footage. I decided to use the science block because it has one of the brightest classrooms in the school which is very beneficial when editing the shot. Everything went fine untill the last shot of the day, it was very hard for the actor to keep acting him heaving a fit so I thought of an idea and asked him to just pretend having a headache and cramps in his tummy also to take his time. After filming a 7 minutes footage, I went to the Media block and edit the basics of the story board and which the footage I filmed today I chose the most significant once that help shape the story and edit the selected footage 50% quicker, it was a success and that section was very stricking and really helped releasing the tention in our 2 minute film.

Treeva Pasha

0 comments: